JOB TITLE: Call Center Executive
A call center executive leader provides inbound/outbound service excellence to customers and clients to achieve contact center objectives.
Reporting to: CC – PA Manager/ Asst CC-PA Manager/ Team Leader/Supervisor
• Evaluate requested procedures, laboratories, medicine from the providers and give pre-approval if indicated
• Provide basic information about member’s insurance policy.
• Respond to medical claim requests
• Responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
• Handle calls and represent the organization in a friendly and professional manner.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
Degree Level Bachelors
Degree Field Medicine/Health
Certification Relevant medical certification
Experience/Knowledge Excellent knowledge of Medical Terminology, clinical /insurance knowledge
Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, sales role
Key Skills Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills
Ability to manage sensitive and difficult phone calls, team work, problem solving decision making
Computer Skills General Knowledge: Microsoft Office, Outlook
Language skills English, Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam
Additional Requirements Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude
Experience in the healthcare or private health insurance industry preferred but not essential
• Call center approvals with Provider
• Communication with patients.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com